We deliver creativity, quality and speed
Our proven ability to develop software that boosts the long-term success of our customers arises from:
- A dedicated Project Manager to ensure transparency and direct coordination between internal teams and third parties for each project. We are consistent and efficient in our approach to communicating, managing tasks and risks, and monitoring progress against project goals and deadlines..
- Proactive and effective collaboration with product owners and project stakeholders.
- Our capacity to analyze and manage comprehensive requirements.
- Prioritising quality and consistency at all stages of software development.
- Producing a stable architecture and clean, scalable code.
- Being able to rapidly build an MVP and then identify and apply iterative and incremental improvements.
- Our focus on creating modern, lean and appealing user experience (UX) design.
- Our belief in the power of imagination and innovation. We view software development as a process of creative evolution.
HOW DO WE ANALYZE AND MANAGE COMPREHENSIVE REQUIREMENTS?
The quality of custom applications depends on a clear understanding of the problem to be solved and how a business operates. Strong requirements analysis and management is central to the development of custom applications. At Groove, this process involves:
Learning more about your business’ unique situation and project stakeholders.
Understanding product features, requirements, priorities, as well as business targets.
Understanding the environment in which the software will be used.
Recommending functional and non-functional solutions to your needs.
Modelling, describing, aligning, prioritising and documenting standards.
Resolving conflicts between different requirements.
Develop relevant approaches to measure the effectiveness of the software solution.
1. Learning more about your business’ unique situation and project stakeholders.
2. Understanding the environment in which the software will be used.
3. Understanding product features, requirements, priorities, as well as business targets.
4. Recommending functional and non-functional solutions to your needs.
5. Modelling, describing, aligning, prioritising and documenting standards.
6. Resolving conflicts between different requirements.
7. Develop relevant approaches to measure the effectiveness of the software solution.
CORE VALUES FOR LONG-TERM SUCCESS
We’ve designed a culture that allows our stewards to assimilate with our clients and bring the best of who we are to your business. Our culture drives our – and more importantly – your success.
IP Protection and Data Security
We are ISO 27001 certified and compliant. Secure and free of vulnerabilities, we perform custom penetration testing to match your risk profile. We take data and IP security very seriously.
You can take advantage of our mature QA processes which we will adjust to adapt your development process, or we will adopt your processes and adjust them to suit a remote engagement.
User-centric, user interface, and user experiences design to ensure your users get to where you need them to be in the most intuitive way.
We are pragmatic and understand that there is no one size fits all development process, as much as possible we try to adapt to your processes, and we will continuously make suggestions for improving and maturing the working processes.
We can consult you to choose a effective approach for your project.
We facilitate the working environment, ensure the performance, and estimated workload per hour.
We solve your challenges in finding the right candidates to fit your demand.
Quality & Time
We commit with you on the timeline and quality work for your project in the quality ISO 9001 standard.
Our working processes and expertises are well-honed and have been continuously reviewed and improved over many years.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT WORKING WITH US
What if I need to cut the costs of development to reduce my budget?
Working with Groove Technology is a scalable and cost-effective approach. Use us on your project as and when you see fit. If cost cutting is needed, you can downsize the team or transfer production in-house at any time.
I’ve started building an app, but I’m not happy. Will you take the project over?
Yes, of course. We don’t have to build your product from scratch in order to be of assistance. Bring our developers on board at any stage of development to advance your progress or change direction. We may recommend conducting an audit to help us assess your existing codebase. We’ll identify the possible security, UX or code quality problems and present a clear plan for solving them.
What if I want to retain some of the work in-house?
Smart move. Keep your current team if it works for you. Work with us to access an external team that can supplement your existing resources in a different and more scalable way.
I can’t decide the technologies to build the app. What do you recommend?
Helping you determine the right tech foundation for your solution is part of the service we offer. It will depend on factors like the features you need, project timing, and budgets. Typically, we would recommend that you capitalise on open-source modules using the technology if these are suitable for building your app’s core features—complemented by custom native modules as needed. We will always tailor our advice to ensure you achieve a solution that is optimal in your particular scenario.