WORDPRESS DEVELOPER2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce, and custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We seek open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in requirement analysis, estimation, implementation, code review, unit test, test and deployment process.
- Optimize SEO, Mobile, UI/UX, Page Speed, Performance.
- Build/Maintain/Create new function on the website.
- Write reusable and clean code.
- Contribute to documentation (instructional and technical specification).
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Work directly with foreign customer in AU.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Hands-on coding experience with front-end technologies: Bootstrap, SASS.
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform responsive website development.
- SEO – Website optimization for search engines.
- Creative solutions and a good eye for detail.
- Good English skills – verbal and written. Good speaking is a plus.
- ReactJS experience is a plus.
- Understand Web server, hosting, Amazon Web Service, and Linux is a plus.
- Good time management, software project management and planning skills.
- Good organizing, communication, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strive for learning new technologies and continuously self-improving.
- Be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.