TEST ENGINEER (ECOMMERCE)2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a full understanding of the project scope and specifications with the producer and/or developers.
- Write and develop test plans for assigned projects which ensure that the project meets the specifications.
- API testing, SQL query/ RavenDB query
- Web content management testing
- Suggest improvements to specifications for platform and projects.
- Review and update the test plan as scope changes or enhancements are made.
- Run system testing on assigned projects to ensure the final product is delivered to spec.
- Record detailed information of test results (browsers, steps to replicate, screenshots, error messages).
- Assist in consolidating test results and entering into Issue Register for the Producer.
- Also answering questions from Production resources in relation to testing issues.
- Re-testing and closing testing issues.
- Continual review of the system testing procedure and making improvements/suggestions to the Executive Producer.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2+ years of testing experience in software development projects.
- At least average English reading and writing skills.
- Good sense of teamwork and highly responsible for the assigned tasks.
- Carefulness, good at logical thinking and attention to details.
- Ability to write test cases & report bug.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Ability to prepare test plans for assigned projects.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in testing eCommerce website.
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.