Tech Lead (.NET)2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with UK Technical Architect on “Core Technology” Product development.
- Build and maintain deep-level knowledge of Core Tech approved development frameworks/platforms, i.e. Azure, .NET Core, .NET Framework, SQL, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Responsible for the coaching and mentorship of the offshore development teams in the application of Core Technology.
- Help drive quality through performing code reviews, ensuring adherence to existing standards and processes while providing input into further improvement measures.
- Maintain awareness of all concurrent development workstreams, help resolve technical blockers, reduce conflicts between workstreams, and identify potential synergies for improved efficiency.
- Lead the onboarding process for all new development recruits.
- Be a senior technical advisor to the Development Manager; help identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within the team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
- Have 5+ years of experience using .NET development environment, understand basic server commands.
- Have a solid understanding of OOP, Coding Principles, Design Patterns, and Architectures.
- Hand on Web Development technologies using AngularJS, HTML5/CSS3.
- Strong at database modelling and understanding of transactions.
- Able to obtain a deep knowledge of the project technologies and work independently.
- Effective use of source control system including branching, merging code, and create pull requests.
- Experience in mentoring, supporting, and doing code review.
- Able to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Strong leadership skills, both organizational and technical.
- The confidence to communicate your own technical ideas in an open forum and to encourage your team mates to communicate theirs.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Fluent in communicating in English.
- Experience in leading a team of developers.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Logistics domain experience.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.