.NET DEVELOPER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include
- Participate in requirement analysis, estimation, implementation and test process.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation
- Optimize SEO, Mobile, UI/UX, Page Speed, Performance
- Build/Maintain/Create new function on the website
- Write reusable and clean code
- Contribute to documentation (instructional and technical specification)
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Work directly with foreign customer in AU.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 3 years of experience with .Net and web development
- Experience with the ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with WCF and web API and IIS
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs as Google, Apple, Facebook,… is a plus
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as nServiceBus or similar is a plus
- Experience with Lucene is a plus
- Experience with RavenDB is a plus
- Experience using an ORM library such as nHibernate is a plus
- Good English reading/writing. Good speaking is a plus.
- Critical thinking, creativity, troubleshooting.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Good organizing, communication, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strive for learning new technologies and continuously self-improving
- Be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…