SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER3 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce, and custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We seek open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with the Product & Development teams to build and maintain an understanding of the suite of solutions: how they interact with each other and the environment as they evolve.
- Act as the bridge between Product, Development, and Solution teams to assist in delivering our products and solutions to the market.
- Assist and enable the Development team with migrating and onboarding new codes through Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Deliver solutions in a robust and repeatable way, and utilize best-practice automation and orchestration techniques to maintain and enhance efficiency across the business.
- Serve as the technical contact point in the delivery of cloud & on-premises infrastructure with technical input and implementation of solutions.
- Use the appropriate methods to monitor services & products developed with a cloud-based approach to analyze trends & proactively manage risks.
- Ensure continual availability and security with a focus on limiting downtime and minimizing business impacts.
- Ensure our systems are compliant with the current Security Policy to minimize business risks
- Act as the third-line escalation point for DevOps Engineer and Application Support Analysts to support, guide, and advise any arising issues.
- Participate in on-call support with other team members to ensure we can provide out-of-hours support for any critical customer-affecting issues.
- Keep track of Cost and Security-related matters towards the system.
- Perform analysis on the Scalability of the system whenever required.
Research & Development
- Maintain knowledge of all facets of Cloud-Based Architecture to enhance problem-solving and ability to predict future issues.
- Review the existing working practices and transition the current working ways to a Cloud-based approach.
- Investigate, design, and implement new innovative approaches and working ways to help us achieve technical goals and enhance the business capabilities.
- Document and train team members on new approaches and working practices once established.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
- Have 5+ years of experience in the Software Industry and 3+ years in the Infrastructure field Experience providing solutions, documenting, and implementing highly available, scalable, standardized, and fault-tolerant service solutions.
- Experience designing and automating infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud services, websites, and data services.
- Experience creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Microsoft Azure Practical experience in source control and repository systems such as GIT to ensure consistent and efficient processes.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc Practical experience in scripting/programming techniques in relation to deployment and automation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to absorb new concepts and information quickly.
- Good understanding of networking and any specific use cases of Azure.
- Able to relay complex information clearly and simply and adjust style as required for technical and non-technical audiences.
- The confidence to communicate your own technical ideas in an open forum (both written and verbal presentations) and to encourage your teammates to communicate theirs.
- Strong leadership skills, both organizational and technical.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Fluent in communicating in English.
- Experience in leading a team of developers.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th-month salary.
- 14 annual leave, 2 sick leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trips and regular team-building events, sports activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.