FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivery fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Design and optimize tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Independently work directly with foreign software engineers in AU and UK with minimal supervision.
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer using the latest Microsoft Stack: C#, NET Core, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server.
- At least 1 year working with Angular 2+.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building web application using ASP .NET Web MVC.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs using NET Web API or ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
- Proactive to work directly with teammates and customers to clarify the requirement and get the job done with minimal coaching, supervision.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Exposure to any kind of NoSql database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with Micro-services with Microsoft Azure Service Fabric.
- Experience with the reporting with Data Lake or Data warehouse via Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake.
- Experience with optimizing the high-performance application.
- Logistics experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.