FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER (offer full 13th month salary)3 min read
We currently offer full 13th month salary.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, passionate, experienced Senior level .NET Software Developers to join our company. The Greenfields project that we will be undertaking together is in the logistics space and is the first of its kind in the industry. You will be involved from the very start of the development, so we will be counting on your experience to contribute to the Architectural, Design, Development and Process decisions and directions we take.
You will have had more than 3 years developing enterprise systems using the Microsoft Stack, .NET, ASP MVC, Entity Framework & Sql Server.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as, Dependency Injection/Ioc, Test Driven Development, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Design and optimize tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Experience with the ASP.net MVC
- Experience with Angular 2+, React.JS or similar on the client side.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
- Soft skills:
- Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving
- Team work
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with the responsive web app on multiple devices is a great advantage
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experienced with NodeJS or willingness to be trained/ learn NodeJS.
- Experience with a cloud service such as Azure, Amazon or similar.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sports activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.