SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (.NET)
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer, database.
- Participate in development efforts in an Agile development environment.
- Work with managers, architects, and testers to understand the business’s requirements and then develop and implement features/applications that meet performance, reliability, and maintainability standards.
- Participating in daily standup to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met.
- Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication; by supporting to meet deadlines.
- Take on a leadership role; you will review members’ code, mentor junior members of the team, and present development works to stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
- Have 4+ years of work experience as a developer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#).
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Strong working knowledge of ASP.NET core and WebAPI.
- Strong working knowledge of database development, ideally SQL.
- Have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Have experience with source control such as GIT.
- Strong at communicating in English.
- Clear, concise communication, along with logical/analytical skills.
- Have a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Have experience managing timelines and task priority.
- Get familiar with the Agile Development Methodology.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Fluent at communicating in English.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Logistics domain experience.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.