BUSINESS ANALYST2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather business and system requirements from clients
- Assist client to define requirements, suggest ideas and provide solutions
- Communicate with customers to clarify any unclear information about the business requirements
- Analyze and specify requirements, synthesize information provided by stakeholders
- Quick understand business domain knowledge
- Assess the feasibility of the request when given a set of constraints
- Design application mockup/wireframe using prototyping tools and model the requirements by using charting tools
- Document the project operations (URD, SRS/FSD)
- Work with Quality Controller to verify that all system requirements, including change requests, are implemented and traceable
- Train for project team members and stakeholders to understand the business
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Study, propose new features (as well as improvements/enhancements) for software
- Do other tasks requested by Project Manager
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project requirements
To be successful in this role you must have:
3+ years of business analysis related experience in software development projects
- Use of English proficiency (read and understand specialized documents)
- Excellent English writing & speaking skills
- Strong communications, mentoring, and negotiation skills with stakeholders
- Good at problem-solving and consulting
- Able to tackle projects across multiple domains and handle new business domains
- Strong business process modelling skill
- Able to be consultants for Internal Stakeholders
- Experience in drawing wireframe/mockup, using wireframing tools (Balsamiq is a plus)
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- BS’c degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Logistics domain experience
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.