Senior Backend .NET Developer2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with foreign software engineers in AU.
- Using, modifying and maintaining ETL/data-pipeline/parsing framework to work with multiple data source.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Designing and optimizing tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack with C# .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for relational database: MS SQL Server,..
- Experience with data parsing – knowledge of regular expression, HTML, DOM, and XPATH
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as AWS SQS, RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using ASP .NET Web API or ASP .NET Core.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
- Ability to work independently.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with ETL, EDI, data automation,… to handle, transform and sync data between systems.
- Experience with AWS: SQS, S3, Lambda,… or similar.
- Experience with website crawling/parsing.
- Experience with data manipulation/wrangling.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.