Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
- Report to the Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the implementation of the project.
- Participate in code reviews.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2 years+ of experience of React Native.
- Comfortable with NodeJS, MongoDB, HTML5 and SASS.
- Have experience building and running production-ready API’s.
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and technologies you work with.
- Balance discovery phases with implementation work.
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team.
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product build.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with Firebase Integration, App Release, Crashlytics.
- Experience with Nodejs.
- Experience with new ES 6 features.
- Experience with Objective C, Swift, Java.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.