QC ENGINEER2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Overall Role Objectives
- Write and develop system test plans for assigned projects
- Run system tests for assigned projects
- Record and consolidation of test plan results into Issue Register
- Continual improvement of system testing procedure
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a full understanding of the project scope and specifications with the producer and/or developers
- Write and develop test plans for assigned projects which ensure that the project meets the specifications
- Suggest improvements to specifications for platforms and projects.
- Review and update the test plan as scope changes or enhancements are made
- Run system testing on assigned projects to ensure the final product is delivered to spec.
- Record detailed information of test results (browsers, steps to replicate, screenshots, error messages)
- Assist in consolidating test results and entering into Issue Register for the Producer.
- Also answering questions from Production resources in relation to testing issues.
- Re-testing and closing testing issues.
- Continual review of the system testing procedure and making improvements/suggestions to the Executive Producer
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3 years of experience in website testing (App testing will be a plus point)
- At least average English reading and writing skills
- Good sense of teamwork and highly responsible for the assigned tasks
- Carefulness, good at logical thinking, and attention to details
- Ability to write test cases
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- 13th-month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sports activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.