PYTHON DEVELOPER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are in capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development focused on the website.
- Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
- Report to the Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the implementation of the project.
- Participate in code reviews.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2-5 years of software development experience.
- 1+ years of experience developing with Python.
- 1+ years of experience implementing web apps and APIs using the Django Framework.
- Experience designing, optimising and integrating with database technologies (such as MySql, MariaDB, Postgres)
- Familiarity with test driven development and continuous integration.
- Ability to investigate, propose and document solutions.
- Experience with source control technologies, specifically GIT.
- Experience with Docker.
- Have a robust communication skill: the ability to propose and communicate the pros and cons of various solutions.
- Have an innovative mindset: the passion for continuous improvement & the confidence to share your ideas
- Have a pragmatic approach: The ability to think through the impact of solutions & the ability to identify risks
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Previous experience working as a DevOps engineer.
- Previous exposure to data analytics.
- Previous experience working with Celery, Message Queue
- Previous experience working with Unit test and debugging skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to Careers@groovetechnology.com or submit the form below.