.NET FULLSTACK DEVELOPER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce, and custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We seek open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with foreign software engineers in AU.
- Using, modifying, and maintaining ETL/data-pipeline/parsing framework to work with multiple data sources.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the implementation of the project.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Designing and optimizing tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack with C# .NET Framework or .NET Core.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing, and writing queries for the relational database: MS SQL Server,..
- Experience with data parsing – knowledge of regular expression, HTML, DOM, and XPATH.
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as AWS SQS, RabbitMQ, services or similar.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring, etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using ASP .NET Web API or ASP .NET Core.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
- Willing to learn and take Full Stack Web Development tasks.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with ETL, EDI, and data automation,… to handle, transform, and sync data between systems.
- Experience with AWS: SQS, S3, Lambda,… or similar.
- Experience with website crawling/parsing.
- Experience with data manipulation/wrangling.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with Blockchain, NFT, and Web3js.
- Experience with single-page web app development with Reactjs, Angularjs, or similar.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th-month salary.
- 14 annual leave, 2 sick leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…