.NET DEVELOPER2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Work directly with foreign customer in AU.
- Liais with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Work independently and able to self-manage projects.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2 years of experience with .net.
- Experience with the ASP.net MVC.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with WCF and web api.
- Good English reading/writing. Good speaking is a plus.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with IIS, window server.
- Experience with lucene.
- Experience working with 3rd party apis as Google, Apple, Facebook,…
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as nServiceBus or similar.
- Experience using an ORM library such as nHibernate.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.