ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYST
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are in capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Study business functions; gather information; evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Translate requirements into various documentation deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Manage requirement documents for being up-to-date.
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts or any change requests.
- Review and monitor the testing of applications to verify requirements.
- Perform User Acceptance Test.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- BS’c degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience in Business Analysis.
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Good analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements.
- Strong ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of organization.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Experience working on software development projects using waterfall and/or agile methodologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Microsoft SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Logistics domain experience.
- Spoken Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.