Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are in capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the hiring team by screening potential employees’ resumes, organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates, posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Welcome new hires with prepared onboarding kits and an office tour.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Manage the health and accident insurance programs with the consultant mindset to support employees
- Have a “customer service” mind and know how to escalate issues when appropriate.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in Recruitment activity.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Communicate effectively with people in a friendly way and with patience
Why you will love working here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.