FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce, and custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We seek open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer, database.
- Participate in development efforts in an Agile development environment.
- Work with managers, architects, and testers to understand the business’s requirements and then develop and implement features/applications that meet standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Participating in daily standup to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met.
- Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication; by supporting to meet deadlines.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
- Have 2+ years of work experience as a developer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#).
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good working knowledge of ASP.NET core and WebAPI.
- Good working knowledge of database development, ideally SQL.
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure platform.
- Have experience with source control such as GIT.
- English immediate level.
- Clear, concise communication, along with logical/analytical skills.
- Have a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Have experience managing timelines and task priority.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Good at communicating in English.
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial.
- Logistics domain experience.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th-month salary
- 14 annual leave, 2 sick leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.