BACK-END .NET DEVELOPER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are in capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in development efforts in an Agile development environment.
- Develop and implement features, applications that meet standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Troubleshot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability.
- Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication and helping to meet deadlines.
- Report to the Project Manager and Technical Lead.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Have more than 2 years of work experience as an Engineer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#).
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Have strong experience in developing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Have good experience in performance tuning strategies.
- Have knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Have experience with source control such as TFS / SVN / GIT.
- Clear concise communication along with logical/analytical skills.
- Have a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Have experience managing timelines and task priority.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Fluent in communicating in English.
- Logistics domain experience.
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…