ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are in capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the scope of the project.
- Coordinate tasks and resources.
- Encourage efficiency.
- Manage requirement documents for being up-to-date.
- Monitor Team daily activities.
- Support Tech Lead/Senior members in meeting with Client.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Study abroad.
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Experienced in working with Foreigners especially from Australia/New Zealand.
- Project management experienced; human resources experienced is a plus.
- Experienced in working on software development projects using waterfall and/or agile methodologies.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.