PYTHON TECHNICAL LEADER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Project Manager and Software Manager.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Communicate with client’s SA maintenance requirements and technical debt accumulated.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of the overall experience.
- Strong experience in Python, Django, and similar frameworks.
- Experience in web technologies HTML, CSS, React framework.
- Experience in developing technical design.
- Familiarity with RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MariaDB; experience in design and implementation.
- Experience with containerization approaches (Docker and Kubernetes) (must have) and DevOps tools (Jenkins, CircleCI) (preferred).
- Knowledge in microservices (must have) and serverless (preferred).
- Experience working with the Agile method.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Strong in communicating in English.
- Have experience working as a DevOps engineer.
- Lead team with various team sizes before.
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary and 14 annual leave, 2 sick leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sports activities…