JAVA TECHNICAL LEADER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software services provider specializing in custom software systems and solutions. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Asia, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Project Manager on project progress.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Consolidate Fluent Commerce training program.
- Code reviews.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 2-4 years experience in Web Java-based programming. Good back-end programming background (ie. OOP, SOLID..).
- Tech Lead experienced at least one big project or 2 years.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as Stream, Lambda Expressions. Experience with Java unit testing, JUnit, and mocking frameworks.
- Strong expertise in writing and consuming SOAP or REST web services.
- Experience in development frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate, and others.
- Good understanding of common design and implementation patterns and principles.
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with code smells and refactoring. A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment.
- Good at high-level communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write clear technical documentation Experience with GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with FluentCommerce is a big plus.
- Experience in implementing eCommerce Systems or Order Management Systems.
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sports activities…